Where do we deliver?
UK, Channel Islands, Bristish Forces Post Office, Isle of Man
European Union: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City, Andora, Kosovo, Montenegro.
Rest of the world: United States of America, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico, South Africa, Singapore.
If your country is not listed above contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we can deliver to you.
What does it cost and how long will it take?
- Standard delivery in the UK and Channel Islands is £5.25 and usually takes 1 to 2 working days via DPD tracked Courier.
- Delivery to Europe is £10 Via Royal Mail tracked service
- Delivery to the rest of the world is £10 via Royal Mail tracked service.
Whilst in the majority of cases our delivery times are exceeded, there may be occasions where a parcel becomes delayed. If you are concerned that you have not received your item(s) please contact us at email@example.com and we will attempt to resolve the matter on your behalf as soon as we can.
In a hurry?
We can arrange for guaranteed next day delivery for orders received before 12.00. If this is something you require please contact us on 08450094405 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
Next Day Delivery: Please read all of our delivery terms below before placing an order:
Guaranteed Saturday delivery is available at an additional charge.
- A valid phone number is mandatory at the point of purchase for any delivery deadlines to be ensured.
- Next day delivery is for United Kingdom and the Isle of Man. For other regions please contact us prior to order.
- We cannot be held responsible for events beyond our control, such as acts of God, strike, war, but not exclusive of other events.
- We cannot be held liable for any losses beyond the value of the printing, incurred either directly or indirectly as a result of the products not being delivered on time.
- A tracking number is available on request.
- We will not be liable for failures in the delivery service.
- We will not be held responsible for failure on your part to have someone available to accept the parcel.
- You must examine all goods delivered at the time of delivery. We shall not be liable for any loss arising from damage caused to the goods in transit unless loss or damage is noted on the delivery note at time of delivery. Marking the delivery note, "unchecked", "not opened", or similar is not acceptable.
- If there are any delays caused by events beyond our control we will contact you immediately to arrange an alternative delivery date or a refund.
- Under no circumstances will we be held liable for any amount greater than the total cost of the job.
In the unlikely event that you wish to return your purchase to us please contact us on email@example.com where we will provide return instructions.